Realizations and Nervousness: People are Paying Money for my Instruction
Indoor starts this week, and my nervousness exists on several different levels, but mostly on that important looking level where people are counting on me to know what the fuck I am doing. Am I allowed to say "fuck" on blogspot? I better be. Anyway, I almost kinda wish that Spinner had just given me a list of workouts with a big heading at the top that read, "Coaching for Idiots." True, I wouldn't never learn nothin' that way, but at this point I'd rather just be competent.
Sigh.
At least The Spinner Man was kind enough to sit down with me and give me a rough outline. I suppose if I can't fill in an outline I'm really no good to the program anyway.
I am so scared.
Sigh.
At least The Spinner Man was kind enough to sit down with me and give me a rough outline. I suppose if I can't fill in an outline I'm really no good to the program anyway.
I am so scared.



3 Comments:
At 5:11 PM,
Anonymous said…
yay, new blog!!
also, don't be scared! think of it as a way to show everyone how much you kick ass. and to wield power. :)
At 6:08 PM,
reno mac said…
mmmmm, power
At 8:09 AM,
Shinyswoots said…
i'm with heather...don't be scared...they should fear YOU
g'luck
Post a Comment
<< Home