monkeypuke --- the sort of blog only kyle's mom would read

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The Power is Yours

Enter: The Storkapuss. He is charming, no? Yeah not so much. Nor has his conception been easy to to finalize. Anyway, I've been tinkering with the art work and I think I've settled on the slate gray-ish colored shirt (believe it or not AA's color palette is a little lacking in the muted tones dept.), but I could use some help picking which design variation to go with. So I invite you to take a gander at the close up view and let me know what you think. Column A or column B or go back to the drawing board you no-talent-ass-clown(C)?


.

6 Comments:

  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger Shinyswoots said…

    A - definitely
    did ya get my email?

     
  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger mara said…

    A is the way to go.

    Stork-a...PUSSY.

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    no offense, but you guys are fools. IT'S B, BABY.

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger reno mac said…

    excellent, a stalemate! quickly, two of you must fight to the death. the winner will choose between Design-B and the Design with the crappy tacked on banner...

    :)

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger Shinyswoots said…

    in defense of my choice: i actually LIKE the crappy tacked on banner :P in option A...that is why I chose A

    BUT I do prefer the circle design background thingy for option B over the circle design background thingy for option A

    so there :P

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger burgler said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home