SWEET BUTTERY NIPPLES TART CRUST! IT'S BACK!!
VIVA!!! At long last, the blogger gods up in their tower of google (actually in space) have deemed fit to heed my threatening email whirlwind and restore the blogging privileges so injudiciously withheld from me these last many weeks. Which, I gotta tell ya, is just a cryin' shame, because I had a crap ton to blog about. A CRAP TON. But you know what that means, oh yes. There is no time to lament the lost posts I could have easily written somewhere else and saved but didn't, but still may write in the future, no! By the beard of Zeus, it's time for the revival of the esteemed Bulleted-List-of-Who-Gives-a-Sandy-Williams!
And so...
I really can't remember what the heck I'm talking about. There has been all sorts of cool crap... parties and people and places and such... and I'm sure some of it is worthwhile to tell, but it's friggin' late o'clock and I can't even remember what month it is now, let alone whichever month I'm supposed to be blogging. I knew even before I regained access to my account that any attempts to do what I am doing right now would be futile. Alas, amidst all this triumphant song, I am going to bed.
.
And so...
- My return to the keyboard and bastardized narrative form has found me needlessly over-word-ified. Capiche?
- My brother came to visit me in Chicago and we ruled it.
- Ann came to visit me in Chicago and I don't recall if we did anything of note.
- No one else came to visit me in Chicago. Shame on you all, you louts.
- Crabby McStupid joined my new facebook group, but is on his 3rd? week of radio silence. Pick up your phone you communist.
- I went to Madison, Wisconsin, with Burgler and we ruled it. This will probably earn independent blogging consideration in the future if, sometime between now and the future, which could be anytime really, I happen to be inhabited by something not quite so lazy as myself. Perhaps one of the more industrious lichens. Like, a red one maybe.
- I got shot down at two more interviews woooooooo!
- Monty bolted for Boulder and we drank until we forgot ever meeting her, which was handy when Interpol showed up with their fancy warrants and strange tales of Nordic slave trade rings.
- Amy split for San Fran, although I'm not 100% sure that she's not just hiding out in her basement...
- You have no idea how big a pain in the ass it was to embed that stupid song. But don't worry, I did it for me own satisfaction, and you won't have to suffer it for long.
- Kyle is now officially a quarter century OLD, and I mean OLD.
I really can't remember what the heck I'm talking about. There has been all sorts of cool crap... parties and people and places and such... and I'm sure some of it is worthwhile to tell, but it's friggin' late o'clock and I can't even remember what month it is now, let alone whichever month I'm supposed to be blogging. I knew even before I regained access to my account that any attempts to do what I am doing right now would be futile. Alas, amidst all this triumphant song, I am going to bed.
.



1 Comments:
At 1:43 PM,
reno mac said…
yes, i already know there are no bullets visible in the estemmed bulleted list of yada yada...
Post a Comment
<< Home