monkeypuke --- the sort of blog only kyle's mom would read

Thursday, April 24, 2008

We only come out at night...

Friends, something Ungodly has entered my life.

It is unassuming, lethal if bathed with, and produces an addictive nectar as black as tar shoved up a steer's tookus on a moonless prairie night (which, I admit with what passes for reluctance, I greedily ingest)...

Please say hello to the newest addition to my family: The Coffee Maker.

To answer your ripening queries:
No, I've never had one before.
Yes, I am easily impressed.
No, I have no self control.
Yes, I have a notion this will end in tears.

It started out innocently enough. I would have one or two cups when I was up late working. But the last several days have seen my intake ratchet upwards of fours cups, perhaps a pot, a night. Chances are that whenever you've left for work the past few mornings, I've not yet gone to bed, and the coffee maker in my kitchen is at least a bit to blame. Right now it's 1:16 AM and I'm at the Fishbowl in Angel Hall finishing up a cup I got from Espresso Royale. I'll probably throw a pot on when I get home, whenever the hell that is.

Anyway, the other night I was a little bored and completely strung out on caffeine, by which I mean to say, coffee made me do this:


They say the first step is admitting you have a problem. And while it's true that my stomach lining can probably only take a few more days of this, I am not here to make any such admissions. However, I will certainly at least apologize for the Scary Kyle Pik Ture.

Peace Be Da Journeomygoshi'mgoingtodie

3 Comments:

  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger mara said…

    AHHHHH! KYLE WILLIAMS!

    that needs to go up on perve alert for the sake of it (a) being kyle and (b) having post-teenage mutant ninja pervert tendencies.

    you're addicted to coffee kind of late in the game, pal.

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger burgler said…

    All for the addition to Perve Alert!, and will be on it later today if your lazy ass doesn't quit the bitchin' and get to itchin'.

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger reno mac said…

    mara, zombo-kyle's gonna perve on you with his snake foot!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home