How many Flickrs does it take to get to the center of the internet?
For anyone interested, I will be giving the flickr thing a whirl. If it sticks there will be lots of strange images for you to scope.
2003 Lo-Fi goodness will lead us off.
Personally, I love stuff like this. I am a voracious consumer of imagery and digital media has allowed me to essentially turn many vast acres of hard-drive space into a voluminous library of pretty pictures.
I figure maybe it's time I start contributing to someone else's library.
.
2003 Lo-Fi goodness will lead us off.
Personally, I love stuff like this. I am a voracious consumer of imagery and digital media has allowed me to essentially turn many vast acres of hard-drive space into a voluminous library of pretty pictures.
I figure maybe it's time I start contributing to someone else's library.
.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home