monkeypuke --- the sort of blog only kyle's mom would read

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The Scannables: Display #1

Here is the first round of scannables dredged up from the far depths of my room within the last couple weeks.

1.)

I think it's near Mason.

2.)


This one is of me Pa (The Captain). I think it might be his senior picture.
I forget why I have it.

3.)

This is obviously The Funken cyclo-P-dia. I believe it is the insert to a Parliament CD. As 17 year olds Luke and I were inordinately thrilled about it... Y'know, back when we were funky. This is actually a scan of a photocopy made at the Saline High School Library. Click and read.

4.)

We thought we were cool but it turns out we were actually in high school.
I still live one mile from Logan.

5.)

Actin' a fool in the 1109 East University Living Room.

6.)

This image (of a bridge) was taken with a pin-hole camera in Savannah Georgia, 2001.
And by pin-hole camera I mean film canister with a hole poked in it and a 2x3in wad of photo paper jammed inside.

7.)

A letter from The Carazy, back when I used to get heroic epithets or 3 new (typically Russian) middle names. I was serious when I said that I still have nearly all the letters sent to me over the past 15 years. Your letter did not get posted because you failed to address me as The Unbreakable Brian Walline. :)

8.)

My chariot of fire, circa 1999.

9.)

I took it in 2003, but I don't know why. I was still using film apparently.

10.)

Behbeh!


More to come.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    whatever happened to #3?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home