The Greatest of the Latest, Part 2: NI-AY-GAH-RAY!
A few weeks back Heather and I went to The Commonwealth for some ice wine and decent Mexican food (whodathunkit?) along the Niagara Escarpment. Oh yeah, and waterfalls.

O CANADA, why is your flag so cute?

Welcome to bat country.

Canadian buildings really are erected at such jaunty angles.

American girl in front of American stuff.
Canadian stuff.



No thank you.

Mordor.

Doom.

Yup. Under the falls. In a tunnel. ...Doomed but cheery.

Impending shmuckery.

I want me that merman helmet.

Me being a jerk.

The reach around.

OK, I'm impressed.

Grumpy water.

This was my first pedestrian international border crossing.
The plaque actually demands that you solve 3 riddles in order to pass from one country to the other, lest it drop you through a trap door. Also, it has a French accent.
It's all very obnoxious.

Thunder Mountain.


Freak out.
It's a story best told through interpretive dance, but photographs will have to do.
O CANADA, why is your flag so cute?

Welcome to bat country.

Canadian buildings really are erected at such jaunty angles.

American girl in front of American stuff.
Canadian stuff.



No thank you.

Mordor.

Doom.

Yup. Under the falls. In a tunnel. ...Doomed but cheery.

Impending shmuckery.

I want me that merman helmet.

Me being a jerk.
The reach around.
OK, I'm impressed.
Grumpy water.
This was my first pedestrian international border crossing.
The plaque actually demands that you solve 3 riddles in order to pass from one country to the other, lest it drop you through a trap door. Also, it has a French accent.
It's all very obnoxious.
Thunder Mountain.

Freak out.



2 Comments:
At 2:22 AM,
Shinyswoots said…
you and heather are STILL too damn cute for your own good. it makes me sick.
oh and i started a new blog :P
At 7:17 AM,
melanie said…
i agree - you two are very adorable. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home