as i live and breathe
Okay okay okay okay okay okay okay. You can stop looking at the scorpion woman and the beast with two backs and a cephalothorax. Though I can't fathom what you've done to deserve this small mercy.
Okay okay okay okay, that was a mean thing to say. Okay, I'm sorry. Okay let's try this then, why don't you answer a question for me? Okay? Okay here it goes: what would I be if I wasn't so self-indulgent?
Okay, I'll answer it for you. Ready? Okay, here it is: A BATTLESHIP.
.
Okay okay okay okay, that was a mean thing to say. Okay, I'm sorry. Okay let's try this then, why don't you answer a question for me? Okay? Okay here it goes: what would I be if I wasn't so self-indulgent?
Okay, I'll answer it for you. Ready? Okay, here it is: A BATTLESHIP.
.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home