What Hits?
As for the song I claimed to have embedded in my previous post, the one you are no doubt not hearing this very moment, well, I did actually embed it, in all its NFL Films shockwave glory, but it was too much for blogger to handle, and it was fudging royal with me setup. So I axed it.
BUT, it does still thrive off in the backwaters of the Diamondhawk server, in the WallyNation Industries folder, eating large chalii full of crawdads in some Bobby Bouchet Meets Ricky Bobby bayou afterlife...
It'll meet you for lunch, if you like.
.
BUT, it does still thrive off in the backwaters of the Diamondhawk server, in the WallyNation Industries folder, eating large chalii full of crawdads in some Bobby Bouchet Meets Ricky Bobby bayou afterlife...
It'll meet you for lunch, if you like.
.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home