Better than the other thing
So I just thought of a better way to push those arthopodophiles down the page a bit more. It's a poll! Sadly, I am not willing to give into Blogger's requests that I "upgrade" my "template" so I can implement "neat" "customizations" like "polls" and other fancy things like you may have seen on other, fancier blogs. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd LIKE to accept Blogger's invitation to be cool. But if I did I would lose all my silly clouds and periscopes and clumsily scrawled title banners and antique wallpaper and such, which, dammitall, aint gonna happen today. I mean, I can only assume that all five readers of this paralyzingly interesting blog experience come here for the devilish good looks of the place. I mean, have you SEEN the flying fish? They're in the galldang AIR.
Anyway. Fuckin' forgot was I was going to poll you on.
Oh, right! This isn't really a poll. Well, I guess it is. But more precisely, it's a multiple choice question with one correct answer.
Here goes.
What did I do at 3 in the morning last night that literally made me laugh out loud?
A.) Farted while watching Danish porn.
B.) Farted while doing absolutely nothing at all.
C.) Thought that it would be really neat if I could actually grow a beard, and then thought of what styles I would wear it in, like this one.
D.) Downloaded Mariah Carey's "Fantasy" for 89 cents on amazon dot com.
E.) Thought I felt a silverfish on my foot and kicked over an end table only to discover my own blanket had tickled me.
Once at least, um, 2 people have voted I will, uh, tally the score and then tell everyone how wrong they were... er, are... whatever.
Anyway. Fuckin' forgot was I was going to poll you on.
Oh, right! This isn't really a poll. Well, I guess it is. But more precisely, it's a multiple choice question with one correct answer.
Here goes.
What did I do at 3 in the morning last night that literally made me laugh out loud?
A.) Farted while watching Danish porn.
B.) Farted while doing absolutely nothing at all.
C.) Thought that it would be really neat if I could actually grow a beard, and then thought of what styles I would wear it in, like this one.
D.) Downloaded Mariah Carey's "Fantasy" for 89 cents on amazon dot com.
E.) Thought I felt a silverfish on my foot and kicked over an end table only to discover my own blanket had tickled me.
Once at least, um, 2 people have voted I will, uh, tally the score and then tell everyone how wrong they were... er, are... whatever.



4 Comments:
At 1:49 PM,
mara said…
is "all of the above" an option?
if i can't go with that, i'm going with "b."
p.s. PLEASE post your hot new drivin'-up-north, drank-too-much-coffee song.
At 10:54 AM,
Heather said…
I also vote for all of the above.
but, if that's not an option, then e, i guess.
At 9:23 AM,
reno mac said…
INCORRECT!
The answer is "D"
I downloaded Mariah Carey's "Fantasy"
and I laughed out loud while doing so
At 3:30 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hi Brian,
I noticed your "Poser" and "Is it any wonder" designs, and am writing to invite you to participate in our new ongoing design contest at www.tastythreads.com. I think your designs will fit into our new audience.
Winners receive cash for their designs, and we print them only on organic cotton t-shirts, using an eco-friendly printing process.
We just finished beta-testing the site with about 50 designers like you, and are ready now to go live to a larger audience. Three designs have been picked as winners so far; we are printing the shirts now, and they will be available for sale soon.
I hope you will participate! E-mail me with any questions.
Regards,
Jeff Chamberlain
jeff(@)tastythreads(dot)com
Post a Comment
<< Home