Walline at Thirteen
I was cleaning my room and I found this cross country pic from '95. I think that would put me in 8th grade? Freakishly enough, I recognize that course as Grosse Ille. Don't ask me how, but I do.

I wonder if 11 years will seem like such a bizarrely long/short time in 2017?
edit: I also just found this pic from the same course my senior season, just 4 years later.
No puberty jokes, please.
.

I wonder if 11 years will seem like such a bizarrely long/short time in 2017?
edit: I also just found this pic from the same course my senior season, just 4 years later.
No puberty jokes, please.
.



1 Comments:
At 8:24 PM,
mara said…
i miss our adventures already.
the greatest pre-pubescence walline photos are still the boat/dino-shirt ones taken in two different years, with two different dinosaurs.
Post a Comment
<< Home