Good Friday: A Buffet of Manliness
Last Friday was the shit. I failed to mention it earlier, but rest assured, last Friday night was most excellent. For those in the dark, Good Friday is when I scheduled a little going away gathering for Yours Truly. I invited about 30 people, reserved 20 seats (at Frenchie's, the lovable Sidetrack side-kick in Depot Town), and probably filled about 25 seats for much of the night. It was very special. Although, and here's where today's title comes in, for much of the time it was something of a sausage fest. Steph and Anna held it down long enough for the K&K North Thayer wrecking crew to relieve them, but I could tell that being around such a concentration of dude had clearly taken its toll on poor Stephers. None-the-less, I like to think a pretty bitchin' time was had by all. I know I had a blast. When over 20 people all come out on the same night to see you it's hard to feel much else than glee and gratitude. Sometimes I can hardly believe how many great friends I have, even while many of the best ones aren't even the Great Lake State any more. Much thanks to everyone who came out, I will miss all y'alls smelly asses, and eagerly await smacking/grabbing them on one of my imminent returns to Deuce.



2 Comments:
At 3:33 PM,
Anonymous said…
i'm sorry i missed it... i love the man buffet.
At 9:01 AM,
Shinyswoots said…
it didn't take too much of a toll on me...just so much "manliness" can be slightly overwhelming at times :P
if you wanted to call anything there manliness that is ;)
kidding
Post a Comment
<< Home