monkeypuke --- the sort of blog only kyle's mom would read

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

With Powers Comparable to Wonder Boy

I tuned in for the last five minutes of a late night edition of Sportscenter and witnessed the following: a Big Lebowski quote, a Doobie Brothers reference, a Tenacious D reference, a Burger King reference, and what may have been a Simpsons reference.

Those dudes be crazy.

I also found the image below in an old notebook of mine. In these days where I occasionally long for the familiarity and ease of an undergraduate college classroom, I sometimes forget how bored I was at times.

(I ate your teacher. He tasted like stupid.)

.

5 Comments:

  • At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i had a dream last night that i went to your t-shirt website and it was all different and there were monsters on it and stuff. yeah, my dreams involve sitting at my computer and looking at your website. how lame am i?

    also, will you be tagging along on tom's impending chicago trip?

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger reno mac said…

    laaaaaaaaaaame :)

    and no, i don't think i will make the chi-trip

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    boooooooooooooo. though, feb isn't exactly chicago at it's best. come in june and see my new place :)

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dude. i'm bored. write an update about boobs.

     
  • At 1:17 AM, Blogger Laurel said…

    i put up a doodle of mine too, from a class entitled "imitation and inspiration: history of the short story"

    don't stop get it...get it? :) :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home