Hi, My Name's Tyler, Do You Mind if I Ralph on Your Shoe?
I interviewed with some lady yesterday for a recurring role as her theatre group's GD graphic designer. During the interview she showed two examples of past programs, one with a plain but seemingly well organized type treatment and one with a generally readable but altogether tacky layout with stupid, ill-conceived graphics that didn't even have a bleed. "The first one," she said all too cheerfully, "is an example of what we do not want."
This is going to be fun.
In other late breaking news, I made no fewer than four of my track kids puke today. One of them whimpered audibly when I announced that I was shortening their rest. And then he puked in a trash can. Well, mostly in a trash can.
This is going to be fun.
In other late breaking news, I made no fewer than four of my track kids puke today. One of them whimpered audibly when I announced that I was shortening their rest. And then he puked in a trash can. Well, mostly in a trash can.



4 Comments:
At 1:44 PM,
Anonymous said…
so... you're kind of a bastard, huh?
At 6:05 PM,
reno mac said…
huh? for putting on a bulimia clinic? i am in the business of building badasses. a little puking is sometimes necessary and often inevitable when it comes to indoor training. personally, i never puked. i always opted for the coughing up blood approach to things, but you've gotta do what's right for you.
At 10:22 PM,
Anonymous said…
I'm going to go with Heather on this one. Poor kids, just trying to please Coach Brian...you owe the pukers Dairy Queen.
At 10:47 PM,
reno mac said…
wrong. those pukers owe me an 800 and a couple 400s from the ones they missed when they were busy puking instead of running.
Post a Comment
<< Home