monkeypuke --- the sort of blog only kyle's mom would read

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Luke to Tha Squidad: Keep the Change, ya Filthy Animals

Teh Burgler has left the building. Needless to say, the send-off was, in the parlance of our times, relatively epic. At least for me. Because, I mean, c'mon. I puked up two pounds of corned beef hash. And that's just something I don't really do. Unless I have a really really good reason. Which I didn't. Which makes it all the more unlikely and, for the purposes of this awkwardly constructed paragraph, all the more epic. Anyway, Luke knows, ask him.

The night really was more entertaining than all that, I mean, it was entertaining enough to keep us going till 7AM, but I just don't have the gumption these days to bust out a five page narrative of how the teacher from Billy Madison is hot and about 50 cent PBRs from elicit co-op vending machines. Or about my arm getting broken in Monty's kitchen because of an ill-advised lunge at Burgler's throat when I already had the headlock, followed by some ill-advised rips on Steve McQueen... but mostly 'cause I aint got the sense that God gave little green apples.

Anyway, what I'm really trying to say here, is that it snowed a butt-load last night and I have to go shovel it.

.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger burgler said…

    Also, you left out that you disgorged said corned beef hash upon a church parking lot, no more than 2 hours before the first service of Sunday morning was due to start.

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger reno mac said…

    maybe i should have left a little sign that read, "compliments of the fleetwood"

     
  • At 2:43 AM, Blogger mara said…

    church vomiting = fun for all.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home