Watch it Sucker, This Ass is Insured for Two-Miiiiiiillion Dollars
Short-term medical, next day approval. I gotta tell ya, they don't really mean it. What they really mean is 45 minute approval, next day coverage. Or maybe that's what they said originally and I didn't hear them correctly. The point is, it's not for me. 'S fer me mah.
Lady was getting a little bit more antsy about my ass being uninsured than I was, so she made me sign up for some STM that I can't afford. I do admit, I feel a little better now that I have insurance as of sometime tomorrow morning, even better knowing that if I sold a kidney I could probably pay about half of the deductible.
.
Lady was getting a little bit more antsy about my ass being uninsured than I was, so she made me sign up for some STM that I can't afford. I do admit, I feel a little better now that I have insurance as of sometime tomorrow morning, even better knowing that if I sold a kidney I could probably pay about half of the deductible.
.



4 Comments:
At 2:34 PM,
Anonymous said…
sounds like a good time to do something dangerous... :-P
At 2:35 PM,
reno mac said…
are you saying that you want me to go play in traffic?
At 2:50 PM,
Anonymous said…
not in so many words :-P
At 3:18 PM,
a. said…
thinking about taking up base-jumping?
Post a Comment
<< Home