monkeypuke --- the sort of blog only kyle's mom would read

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Yes Yes, Let's All Get on the Bus Why Don't We?

I am very much considering taking a drive into The D tomorrow morning to scope out all this Super Bowl madness. It looks reasonably exciting on the idiot box, and 40 miles is just too close for something this epic to go uninvestigated (is that even a word?). I mean how can I go for the Autoshow and not for the biggest sporting event in the country? Cold Pizza, one of my favorite sports shows, is holed up with the rest of the ESPN gang in the Ren Cen and is filmed live a good portion of the day, so that will probably be my first target. It's really a charming program at times. They have two hosts, one from the mighty U of M and one who is a fan of tOSU, so who knows, the proper wolverine pandering might get some attention. Which is nice because let's face it, I'm an attention whore.

...yeah.

Anyway, someone should come with me. Gimme a call.

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home