monkeypuke --- the sort of blog only kyle's mom would read

Monday, September 18, 2006

Threadless is my Anti-Job

I almost forgot to tell people to go vote for my latest threadless endeavor. This one is for a themed competition for a band called The Submarines. The theme is "peace and hate," which explains why my submission is so, um, lame. I could have come up with something less lame but that would have probably been more difficult or, at the very least, more time consuming. Also, there is some Latin text in the submission. It's incorrect and I know it, so anyone who took Latin can please can it while I stand here and look sheepish.

Anyway, be a pal and go blindly vote a "$" followed by a "5" and hopefully I'll have something better for you to vote on soon :)

Thankya kindly!

On one hand... - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home