MonkeyPuke Redux: On the Nines
09/18/05
Call the Doctor.
OK, so, I don't know what the flip is going on. I guess I haven't updated in a while. I'm having a hard time remembering things. This probably isn't a good time to update, but dammit, I'm going for it. Despite the fact that, like, I'm having some problems... like, I haven't been wearing any pants all day. I haven't even been outside. I apparently have a deep and terrifying conflict with the correct contracted spelling of "have not" because I endeavor to type "havne't" RE-ASSLICKING-PEATEDLY.
I'd swear that the lace to the shoe sitting next to me was actually a giant face-eating spider if the giant face-eating spider on the shoe next to me didn't seem so steadfastly affixed to the shoe sitting next to me and bare so close a resemblance to a common shoe lace.
You see what I mean here, people? PROBLEMS. I'm having some fucking problems at the moment.
Fuck. Just now, entirely without warning, the Windows License Download page flickered up, consuming the entire screen.
Terrifying.
.
Call the Doctor.
OK, so, I don't know what the flip is going on. I guess I haven't updated in a while. I'm having a hard time remembering things. This probably isn't a good time to update, but dammit, I'm going for it. Despite the fact that, like, I'm having some problems... like, I haven't been wearing any pants all day. I haven't even been outside. I apparently have a deep and terrifying conflict with the correct contracted spelling of "have not" because I endeavor to type "havne't" RE-ASSLICKING-PEATEDLY.
I'd swear that the lace to the shoe sitting next to me was actually a giant face-eating spider if the giant face-eating spider on the shoe next to me didn't seem so steadfastly affixed to the shoe sitting next to me and bare so close a resemblance to a common shoe lace.
You see what I mean here, people? PROBLEMS. I'm having some fucking problems at the moment.
Fuck. Just now, entirely without warning, the Windows License Download page flickered up, consuming the entire screen.
Terrifying.
.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home