monkeypuke --- the sort of blog only kyle's mom would read

Monday, December 11, 2006

I'm Back, Bitches!

No doubt the blogosphere shuddered with a great and powerful BOOM upon my return, the ripples of which reached you in short time, dear reader, and drew you back to-- uh... I'm sorry, I just can't finish this sentence, even tongue in cheek, it's just too... uh... sad, and well... false. So false.

Anyway, first thing's first, a mighty Thank You to everyone who voted for my last Threadless submission (Enmity Gardens). It has been chosen a WINNER of the competition and as such will help alleviate my crippling debt :)

That's really about all I've got for right now, other than to say that drinking cold coffee has to be equivalent to a vampire drinking dead blood. O, Lastat, how I feel your pain... not really...

For anyone looking for something to be pissed/jealous about, I have three words for you:
Free Bulls tickets tonight.

Fuck, that was four words... I'm really rusty at this whole writing thing.

.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ok, first, i have no clue what actually made me check your blog today. i was probably just using it for the links.


    but, you shoulda made it 6 words to accurately describe tonight... Free 8th Row Bulls tickets tonight.

    bitches.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home